Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Gamestop at midnight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member VTTradition's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gamestop at midnight

    I was there. I saw little GCDevil22 ( He's the little Scott boy), and he wouldn't even look at me. LOL, what a joke. In fact the people that did look at me quickly looked away. I just intimidated every single person there. Just like I said, you guys talk a big game over the computer, but when it came time for a face to face, you all chickened out. I knew it would happen. I was the biggest guy there and when the worker said "VIP", I said what the hell is a VIP and the geeks thought it was the funniest thing they ever heard.

    I owned each and every one of you cowards that talked smack on here, but failed to back it up in person. What a joke...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    Speaking of jokes....I was wondering how long it would take you to get back on here. Dude you didnt intimidate anyone. I didnt see you getting in anyone's face and starting anything. What happened to that? I thought you were going to kick our butts. Dude you are loser and a joke. Just shut up.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member VTTradition's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    Nope. I said it on here yesterday. I would wait until one of you cowards said something to me, you know, to back up all the crap you talked on here, but it never happened. I had you shaking...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member VTTradition's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    I didn't know what any of you looked like either, unlike you cowards, I actually use my picture as my avatar. I told you I'd be wearing a black shirt, and I was. I did my part, you all ***** out like I knew you would... cowards..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight *DELETED*

    Post deleted by burton2019

  6. #6
    Inactive Member VTTradition's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    No, ************...

    I did exactly what I said I was going to do. You just couldn't face the pain. Like I said before, I didn't know what you "people" looked like since you have to use other men as your avatars, ********...

    You chickened out, like I knew you would, bitch.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member VTTradition's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    Nobody had the nuts to say a dam word to me. What a bunch of cowards...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    Here is some words to you. You didn't like this forum. Stay away with your other nicks. Threats aren't allowed and thats all you are engaging in. So no warning. Goodbye.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    stickboy, you're a wimp....
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gamestop at midnight

    haha "little scott boy" the reason i didnt look at ya probably was because i didnt know your a$$ was there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    i was there with pvfan, one of his buddies and two of mine from gc and we sat and talked and were the only ones there until about 11:30 and then we were in the front of the line...i dont need to waste my time to pick out some punk in a crowd
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •